I've toyed with the idea of starting the blog back up. Mostly because I have a lot of pent-up bitching to do.
I've removed all of the old posts because I want to start fresh. But I've left the basic framework the same, because, well, I'm too fucking lazy to change it all up right now. I AM going to change up how I froth, because I do intend on being a bit more public. So all of you previous bloggie buddies, keep yer traps shut about nicknames I used to have for folks...(and send me your addresses so I can put the checks in the mail). Don't worry, I have no intention of being gentler or kinder, because that just wouldn't work for me. I just may be more cryptic about who I do my bitching about. (Doesn't that seem like more fun anyway? Making people wonder if they're reading about themselves...muahahahaha!)
Soooooooo, let me think about it some more. I'll brew up a good froth.
Oh, and btw...I did change the address of the blog so that it says Reckmonster in the title:
This is the link, but you're already on the page, so DUH...
So, yeah, peace-n-shit.
The Reckmonster
3 comments:
Perfection. I needed this. You have been so damn awesome this weekend, I can not wait to hear your first official rant!!
HAHAHAHA! I'm going to start out slow. I think I'm a bit rusty. But of course, you know I had to let you be the first one to know!
A birthday present indeed. You don't have to say yes, but I think your involvement in that ruckus last night sparked you. That's what I'm telling myself!
Post a Comment